Where do I want to go? How do I use the present wind to reach my future goal? Do I rush to throw off the bowlines? Do I lead the way or am I led by circumstances? How much heeling is alright for me?
Going under sail offers plentiful metaphors for leadership and personal development. Moreover, coaching under sail offers an unique experience.
- Half a day (or even one day)
- Intensive individual coaching
- Your individual development goal in focus
- On the 23 feet sailing yacht “Barolo” at Lake Neusiedl, Austria.
- No sailing skills required.
- Subject to weather conditions. It’s the skipper’s (=coach) responsibility to decide whether weather conditions allow the full sailing experience. First priority is that you are safe and you feel comfortable! As a rule of thumb: If wind speed will likely exceed 15 knots (> 4 Beaufort) or in case of rain or risk of thunderstorm the coaching session will take place in the harbor or will be rescheduled.
- You are welcome aboard the private sailing yacht “Barolo” solely at your own risk. Please let me know beforehand, if you have any doubts about being fit for a sailing experience.